Argan Oil Review
As much as I love my dyed hair, I have to admit that it has become a bit damaged from all the endless dying sessions, with spilt ends, dry and sometimes frizzy textures make it hard to maintain my unruly mane. Many beauty gurus rave about using argan oil and I decided to add this step to my daily beauty routine. And let me tell you–it's made the biggest difference. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the argan tree native to Morocco and can be used as a cosmetic oil for the skin and hair. Despite being an oil, it's non-greasy and acts as the perfect leave-in conditioner.
How to use:
- After getting out of the shower, gently pat your hair down with a towel to remove excess water
- When your hair is damp, squeeze out a generous amount of oil (I personally recommend 3-4 squeezes) and apply to your hair
- Start from the tips, layering in the oil
- Add any excess to the roots of your hair (Sometimes, I avoid this step because my roots can get oily really quickly so follow this step at your own discretion!)
- Blow dry your hair and then reapply another layer of oil
My personal favorite oil to use right now is Dono Oil! It's super light and easy to use when styling. Also, despite the small size, one bottle goes a long way, so it's definitely a good investment.
Feature image via